Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Numero Uno

Yo, check out my blagz!!! Yes, I'm one of those people now(sigh), but oh well, I guess I had to crack sometime. Anyway, for the next two years, I will be living in Ghana as Peace Corps Volunteer, teaching math(s) and science to the students of Assin Kruwa Junior Secondary School in the Central Region. I'll try to update this and post pictures as often as I can.

Also, I would be a bad PCV if i didn't point out that the thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and do not reflect those of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess I got to be the first one to post a comment not that there is anything much to say. Do let me know what books you want this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at carabiners that you had asked for. How many and what colors, shapes or sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Do let me know what you finally did on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Alien.Long time no gupp-shupp.No updates on the Blog.or is it that "William" is too lazy in Shakespere!!we had a nice Diwali in L.V.how was urs? Will get back to u soon.

    ReplyDelete